The Consistory of FRC established these guidelines realizing that our congregation is diverse and has different opinions regarding the situation we are currently in. In Colossians 3:12 we are taught to clothe ourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience as our way of life together. Please know that these guidelines are presented as a way to make all feel comfortable and welcome and keep people as safe as we are able. We do not want our focus to be on these things but all participants to put their focus on God as we worship!
1. We are asking you to make the best decision for you about attending worship or participating in any programs, meetings, or events. We are still offering our online worship and channel 14 for those who are being more cautious or not feeling well.
2. Wearing masks is optional for all activities at FRC. Please show respect and love to one another regarding this issue and allow those wearing a mask some distance during our activities.
3. Restrooms are available. A garbage can is located in the hallway outside the restrooms so a paper towel can be used to open the door after washing your hands and a sanitizing station is located outside the restroom doors as well.
4. We will not be offering the following services: coffee-before or after the service, or nursery.
5. We will not receive an offering during the service but there will be offering plates in the foyer before and after the worship service. In addition, there is a wooden offering box located on the wall in the foyer to deposit offerings as well as the online giving options. If you need help with online giving, please contact Jill Ver Velde or Toby Thomack.
6. We encourage attendees to bring their own Bibles to worship.
7. We will have hand sanitizer available.
8. Groups of less than fifty are allowed to meet as long the space provides sufficient space for social distancing and a member of the church is a part of the group. Groups may serve food and beverage according to the church usage policy and as long as it is brought in and taken with them when they leave.
*The Consistory reviews these guidelines and other information regarding them at each monthly meeting, if you have any questions, please talk to a Consistory member.